Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's day 2010

I was at the Curve with Rizal after my dental appointment when I decided to surprise the family with Father's Day dinner.Frankly,I'm a miser,I wouldn't simply spend on ppl,no matter how close they are,even the idea of having a Father's Day dinner was sparked by Rizal.

So I looked around the restaurants that were located around the Curve and decided that its either Asam Pedas,Marche or Ayam Penyet when I spotted Royal Bintang's restaurant when I was buying drinks at Chocolate Lounge. Went in,had a look2,see2 and the manager told me that they are having a Hi-tea or a Dinner BBQ buffet,went around the place and spotted a CIMB teller,checked my balance and finally decided to take them to the Royal Bintang BBQ dinner buffet.

My parents were kinda shocked when I told them that I had booked a place for dinner and I'm treating the whole family.My mum on seeing the place,she keep asking whether I have enuff dough for it ( Yep,my wallet is always dry and my biggest loan is from the PMB).

The place was ok,a lot of young waiters but most are busy with watching the world cup as there were only a few families that dined that nite. (Sunday nite,faham2 jelah). The food was delicious and the BBQ was great,they had satay,lamb,beef,chicken and fish for the BBQ and a few other dishes like Nasi Goreng,Lasagna,salad and others. The only negative comment is that the BBQ chefs took their orders too literally so make sure that u specify ur request.

I was happy to see the smile on my parents' face after the meal,the down side of it is I may not be legible for any loans from PMB anymore......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You changed to the new designer template. Looks good. I am still wondering whether to change mine or not. What do you think?

It's good to hear that you treat your parents for a dinner. The satisfaction, happiness and smile on their faces are priceless.

William said...

PMB?

ichimaru akira said...

Calvin: u shuld lah.

Will: Pa and Ma Bank