Monday, June 14, 2010

My creed

When I and Rizal agreed to be lovers,both had some ground rules to abide by,mine was the easiest,3 mistakes and ur out,then I explained about my past relationships and what I meant by a mistake. He agreed to it and he asked why 3 not 5 or 7 or 100? My answer is to preserve my sanity.

Actually,the reason why I choose 3 is only partly cos of that.

3 is the basis of my creed,my way of doing things,I believe that:

Each man has 3 roles to play,as a son,as a husband and as a parent
We are responsible to 3 main type of relationship which are love,frenship and kin
Our life is shaped by 3 types of ppl,teachers,family and frens
God gave us 3 precious gifts which are health,wealth and wisdom
When we die,we bring 3 things into the afterlife,our deeds,our knowledge and prayers from a good son
When we die,we leave 3 things behind,our houses,our family and our name
As the eldest,I'm responsible to my dad,my mum and my siblings
In life,we'll encounter 3 moments that will either make us or break us

So this is my creed

4 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

what's the 3 mistakes then??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ichimaru akira said...

its not actually mistakes per say,its like when my limit is at its maximum level

Only my lovers know the exact definition of it........

kaka crackr said...

agreed