Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What happened yesterday

PFLAG had another event that I attended which was a bowling tournament at Midvalley. About 10 ppl were present despite about 100 + said that they would attend in Fb.

So at 2pm,I drove my ass to the place,stopping by Rizal's house for lunch,arrived at Midvalley around 3.20 pm,seriously,I'm not going to complain about finding a parking spot in sunway or even Subang Parade anymore,the system in Midvalley sucks,I ended up parking at a handicap spot after circling that place for 30 mins.

Sorta refrained myself from watching cute eye-candy so that I'll arrived at the bowling arena on time,I spotted Vincent by the counter (he looked damm skinny).

Anyway,I didn't win anything and didn't stayed for dinner with the guys cos my dear is waiting for dinner and sex. (I'm not that heartless 2 not meet my lover for a month,k).Time spent together is more valuable that any world cup finales.

No comments: