Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not afraid

Have u heard the new song from Eminem titled "not afraid"? It seems that Eminem sobered up,less angst,more meaningful lyrics.

Anyway,if u noticed this song is partly a tribute to the fans who have been with him from the 1st album which was Infinite and the problem he had with Relapse,yeah,drugs does funny things to ur brain.

I love the lyrics cos that is what I have been doing from day 1 of this blog,no lies,no twisted facts and most importantly,no cover ups.

Ppl have been dying to put a label on me and when they got fed up with that,they simply put me in the weird section,sorry for not confining myself to the norm but I do wonder if they could see the truth if its wearing a bright yellow tutu.

Oh yeah,guess what? u'll save a lot of ATPs if u stop worrying what the world thinks of u.

No comments: