Monday, October 25, 2010

7th month: Trials and Temptations

Most of my posts about the monthly anniversaries have been sweet and nice unlike this one which is a bit sour.

During the week leading up to Jino's bday celebration, I been cajoling the bf to join us for the celebration but he declined it until at a point that he said that the point of having a bf is not to tayang kat org which I strongly disagreed cos I wanted to show him the people that I hang out with. For record,he also refuses to meet up with my gfs and besties.

On the eve of the meet up,I being adamant,kept asking him to follow me until he said sumting that make me really upset and angry enuff to leave his tokens of love; ring and keychain at his place. I really wanted to break off with him at that point.

After the meet up, I realized that I was being dumb and wanted him so badly (yeah,I'm easily dipujuk type). When I was getting ready to shower, I saw this comment on FB from a lecturer of mine, he sorta asked me to remember why I fell in love with Rizal in the 1st place,was it due to his promise to socialize with my frens or what.

So I went to his place with his favorite ice cream in tow and we had a long discussion.

Somehow,this matter made me realized one thing,sumtimes being deeply in love isn't enuff, u need to learn to tolerate each other at times.


Ps:Somehow, I suspect that his meeting with the yamcha gang had traumatized him....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, at least ur exp is better than mine a lot, keep it up u guys~

Unknown said...

say yes to tolerate and considerate.



[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot