Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Things that truly matter

Someone once state that Fame,Money & Popularity are essential stuff that everyone needs. Yeah,they are important.Duh,that's the reason why we are bloggers,rite? We want to be in the spotlight. But seriously, would Fame,Money & Popularity would be enuff?


At a certain point of my life,I realized that I'm the happiest when:

1) I'm having a cup of coffee with a fren while lazing at the coffee shop
2) I return home to find a warm dinner waiting for me
3) a fren/lover is happy
4) I'm supporting a fren when they are in need
5) A fren/lover listens to my whines and supports me thru my time of need
6) I have a good book and a hot cuppa of Milo nearby

Money,Fame & Popularity are what everyone wants but if they make ur life empty or when they make u lose ur own identity and become a clon,will u be happy and satisfied?

1 comment:

Armanique said...

any way thanks for the concerns :) really appreciate it