Thursday, October 28, 2010

A visit to Pure Blood town

On Tuesday,I went to an Ivory Tower which is fully manned by the Purebloods. I was intimidated by the sheer size of the pure blood population. I felt really like an outsider. Just imagine,a Mudblood who dared to enter a town full of Purebloods. Scary.

Of cos,u can find a few Death Eaters in that town. So what I'm mudblood,most Purebloods are either mixed with Muggle parentage or have a bit of Halfblood in their veins.

There I was,at the gates of the Ivory Tower, getting instructions from the Gatekeeper who is a Death Eater who thinks that I'm an expert on finding my way around that town. His instructions for reaching the castle were "take 3,take 3,take 9,u will see a great round building,report to the HEPA." The translation of his instructions were: at the 1st roundabout,at the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit,then take the 2nd exit,then on the 3rd roundabout, take the 3rd exit. The administrator's office is located at the Flower Block.

Seriously, I thought with the death of Lord Voldy,these Death Eaters would see the err of their ways but it seems very unlikely to happen. I do hope that the present Minister could change their perceptions on creed.

Personally, I wouldn't bet on it.

7 comments:

Aiden said...

Nice post. Loved reading it although I have no idea whatsoever what its about xD

Little Dove said...

Didn't quite understand the message of the story but cool story nonetheless. It's okay to be a Mudblood. I'm a Mudblood too! ;)

Bravebear said...

i dislike it when people use the clock to tell the direction.

Pike-chan said...

Too much Harry Potter.. lols

ichimaru akira said...

Guys: good that u have no idea then I wouldn't get ISA.

Tip to understand:
Death Eaters want ______

Unknown said...

making your way to upm or something?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

ichimaru akira said...

jino: ur smartest of them all.. Its an IPTA near my place.