Sunday, October 24, 2010

Image = Object ?

Someone's shout out in FB keeps lingering in my mind,somehow his words made an impression on me. He reminded me of an objective that I had forgotten a long time ago,sumting that I realized that I won't be able to be rite now. To the lovers out there,how do u perceive urself? As a Boyfriend material or a Husband material?

What's the difference? Why do I fret so much about those 2 words when I'm not going to get married? Does the status of being a husband or a boyfriend makes any difference?

According to Merriam-Webster:

1) Husband: a male partner in a marriage/union

2) Boyfriend:
a frequent or regular male companion in a romantic or sexual relationship

Have u spotted the difference?

So the question is how many are u are the 1st category?

2 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Hhhmmm... i wonder how is the comments from other bloggers going to be, lols

Unknown said...

no big deal. it's only a term. happy cukup la XD




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot