Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ur never alone

In the light of the recent gay suicides in USA,I wonder how many of these cases are in Msia. I guess,we'll never know what is the exact number of cases or whether there are any in Msia due to the fact that our society never made room for LGBT. Although LGBT exists in Msia,we are often shunned to a corner,Society know us as the people who are flamboyant,who are sissies or those who are morally corrupted and deserves go to HELL.

Unfortunately,its sad to say that there are gay suicide cases in this region which is covered up by families who want to save face.I,personally had encountered came across one case but I failed to help him and in the end,he found salvation in a bottle of pills.

Readers, I know some of you,at certain point of time,had thought of giving up on LIFE, felt that ur worthless and undesired by Loved ones. I know how it feels to be different at so many levels if compared to the rest,the feeling of being alone is unbearable.

My dearest readers, I want u to know that HOPE is always with u,u can always find HELP in various places. Find a fren/an outlet that u can trust and let it all out. Always remember that u are as worthy to walk this Earth and leave ur print on it as the guy beside u, Never let anyone take ur pride and dignity away.



No matter how dark today is,the light will always shine thru



3 comments:

nicky05 said...

The "alone" is now part of my frens so I already get used it..hahahah

Bravebear said...

nice post... Hopefully this post can reach out to those that need.

ichimaru akira said...

Nicky:piakx3. Ppl ask u go out,u don't want.. ur "Alone" x boleh diterima pakai

Bear: I hope so