Wednesday, October 13, 2010

All the small things do really matter

Some of the bloggers in my blog roll (me included) have posted about their dream guy or potential bf's criteria but none paid any attention to the small things like:

1) distance
2) availability
3) hobbies
4) education background
5) maturity

Personally, after getting someone with the right body,personality and face, I do try to check my "All the small things list".

1) Maturity

Is he smart enuff to detect when I am unhappy or stressed out? Does he know how to cheer me up? Can he keep up with my thoughts?

2) Education level

A person's education often reflects his level of maturity therefore I prefer those with a degree.Its a bonus if he is in the same field as me or some other fields that means sumting.Having a degree in Roman Studies does not qualify.

3) Distance

How far is his place? Do I need to drive for 2 hours before I reach his place? Is his place convenient to go to or its at dunno which unknown corner of the country? I prefer to date ppl who are in the Klang Valley cos I'm in the Klang Valley. (no need a Phd to figure that out kan?)

4) Availability

How often can I meet him? Is he often busy? Does he goes abroad a lot? This factor links to distance. And of cos, how often can Lil Ichi gets his workout and does he need to go to a hotel for it? (I'm a poor man so don't expect me to fork rm 50 every time to get laid) Hint: having a house/room is definitely a bonus

5) Hobbies

As much as Lil Ichi loves to get a good workout, it will be nice if we have other things to do other than humping. Hobbies do reflect a person's maturity.

Conclusion, Rizal have high scores in the list therefore I'm his bf.

Ps: I have moved on,u shuld 2.

1 comment:

Ash Godiva said...

how about if he have MBA ichi??:)

wonder how high my market value will be once i take it next year:p