Monday, October 11, 2010

What's love?

I was browsing thru the internet when I found this quote and somehow its words are what LOVE is to me.


True love is the only just and holy war. 2 frens pledge loyal opposition to one another. I vow that I will defend the integrity of my separate being and respect the integrity of your being, We will meet only as equals; I will present myself to you in the fullness of my being and will expect the same of you.I will not cower,apologize or condescend.Our covenant will be only to love one another justly and powerfully; to establish and cherish inviolable boundaries; to respect our separate sanctuaries. We will remain joined in the sweet agony of dialogue, the contest of conversation,the dialectic of love until we arrive at a synthesis.


Sam Keen,Fire in the Belly

2 comments:

nicky05 said...

I dont know how you found it, but i love it..:)

ichimaru akira said...

Nicky:the key is to read more books...