Friday, January 2, 2009

Blood strangers

Sometimes Blood become strangers in our lives and Strangers become Blood




Ever heard of the saying above, I am the living proof of this saying. In my house, the whole family are strangers. We don't know about the other members of the house. None of us know what the others favorite things are or what is their itinerary for the day is. We have to update each other on the programs that we have on that day or week.

Now, u may wonder whether the whole family are staying apart or are busy people? The answer is we are not staying apart,we are staying together and we are just the average family, dad and mum are working, my sis and I are uni students and the last 2 members are school children.

How does the family functions? Its easy, talk when the need arises, good deeds go unrewarded, bad deeds, well they are hushed up in public.

What keeps the family running? The green dough.

Dreams of the parents? That is simple, be filial, support the family in times of need.

But you see that is a big crack in the family which is me. I'm gay and i don't love the family even a inch,maybe in times of need, i may help them but again its just a maybe.

Now, as i expect,many would say that I'm the odd one out, creating troubles for the sake of amusement.

Guys, the two songs below really capture the essence of my family.





pink family portrait





You may think that this is just a post to attarct attention but this is the condition that i'm been living in for the past 23 yrs and counting.





No comments: