Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good bye 2008. Elo 2009

A year has gone by, leaving me a wiser and better man. 2008 has been kind to me. I gained many good frens and kept a few of the old gang. I have learned who is to be trusted and who is to be kept best at a distance. Experiences that i gained had given me better judgment of this world.

Highlights of 2008

1) Obama won the race
2) PKR gave BN something to thing about
3) Got a lot richer
4) Gained a few more friends who are good to me
5) Gained a step brother who i care about a lot
6) Finished a book
7) Naruto gained new powers, sage mode
8) Became more sociable

Unhappy events in 2008


1) Kena repeat a subject which i hate
2) Involved in car accident
3) Earthquakes and floods here and there
4) The postponement of Harry Potter's 6th movie
5) Saw a fren changed from being a trusted fellow to an untrusted guy

What do i want in 2009


1) Lose weight at least 10 kg
2) Get more frens
3) Maintain the current circle of frens
4) Be more hardworking and dependent ( can't lose to Ah ti)
5) Get a lover
6) Get higher CGPA
7) Hopefully, Bleach and Naruto ends this year


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY READERS
MAY GOD BLESS ALL

No comments: