Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Chicken and The Pox.. Chicken Pox

After a few weeks of cough and suffering.. Thing never get any better at all. In fact 3 days ago after i got home and rest, my whole body started to itch and i went for a doctor again, and great i've infected by this POX... First of all it itch... ALOT, and its really tempting for me to scratch it and every part of my body is full of red spots... Yea unless i wanna have my body full of hand made tattoo.. And now i'm back to the hospital again, its been 2 days now...

Its really sickening to have one trouble after another... My low sugar level was already a heavy burden for my family and now this... They need to spend more time at home to watch over me jus in case i "fainted" again... and i cant even spend my time near the tv, computer or anyone because i worry it will spread to them.. thats the seriousness of chicken pox. Basically, i'm jus staying in my room.. Probably jerking off like 5 times a day... Well who knows... Ok charity joke..

I'm so sry i couldn't spend more time to update my blog, but i promise i'll get better soon, and put on something interesting!!
Anyway, Its been a month since i saw my Ah Ti and i jus cant wait to see him, wonder how he looks like now....

No comments: