Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Me,virus and bacteria

Elo,guys. Long time since i posted something here.( the last post was by my ah ti).

Ok,basically,i had coughs since last year which was caused by bacteria which i got from my fren,we shared drinks . Stupid rite. Then,from then onwards I had been visiting the clinics for stronger meds to kill the bastard.

Then,on 18th january,I got admitted cos I couldn't stand the coughs and the meds given were too strong for me. I got discharged on the 20th due the fact that I was getting better and the doctor dagnosed me with acute bronchitis ( fancy name but nothing deadly, its caused by a bacteria).

On the evening of 20th,I complained of stomachache,damm painfully.I thought it was gastric so I drank magnesium milk. The next morning,it was killing me,I can't move or stand without moaning in pain. So we went to SJMC and the doctor diagnosed as Chicken pox (caused by a virus) and gastric due the meds as my illness.

On the 21th,the gastric pain was killing me although I took the meds,so I told my parents to admit me into the hospital for a complete check up.So I was in the hospital for 4 nites till the 26th.

All in all,I spent 6 nites in SJMC ( Subang Jaya Medical Center). The staff over there are friendly,they came in and talk to me a few times during their rounds and there is only one complaint i have is I had to ask for fresh jug every now and then,they shuld change it without askin. But I'm happy with the service and the skill of the doctor there,I realised that the good doctors don't give you a lot of meds.

Ok,I told some of you that I can't go online due being quaratined in my room but yesterday,my siblings got the chicken pox vaccine shot so its okay for me to go out of the room for a short while.

No comments: