Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Enlightment

Being a homo has opened my eyes to many things and i believe in a few agendas that a regular guy would ignore or would say that is the law,deal with it. The Agendas that i believe in are:

1) Every person must have a right to education
2) Every person must have a right to decide his fate
3) Every woman must be entitled to be protected from evils
4) The government must be transparent in its decisions
5) Every person must have a right to talk without fear of his life
6) Every person must have a right to disagree or to agree without fear of his life
7) Discrimination of race,background,wealth,sexuality must end
8) Marriage is the union of souls,its not gender based
9) War is the way of the cowards


I have always believed in the above and a few of my frens have echoed my beliefs in their actions or writing. But does this mean we are free to do as we please. The answer is no, we are bound to the laws of the land. We can't go and organize riots at our whim, we have to protect the constitution that is stated by our forefathers. We could change it according to the demands of the society and not by our own interests or whims.

You could say that I'm a creature of renaissance,wanting that man must be the center of all things,making man be responsible of his actions. You could also say that I'm a follower of the moon, empowering the maternal side of the humans, caring,nurturing and loving.

But for me,I'm neither of the above,my Agendas are my conclusions of exploring the world,reading about the philosophies that our forefathers had stated and reading about the history of the world.

Ps: Thanks for the get well wishes from the readers and the calls.I'm in the process of recovering. Pray that i get well fast.

No comments: