Monday, January 12, 2009

Fainted

In the last blog,i wrote that i'm getting better from the cough and all but yesterday something odd happened.

After my lunch,I took the meds and went up to my room. When I enter my room,I started to vomit non-stop and in between the vomits, I was coughing. Then everything went dark. When I regain my consciousness, my bro told me that I had fainted in the middle of the pool of vomits (very gross).

After cleaning up my self and the room, my dad drove me to SJMC ( Subang Jaya Medical Centre). I went in to the emergency unit and the nurses took my blood,pressure and an X-ray of my chest cavity due to the coughs. The doctor who oversaw this told me that the cause of the fainting was due to low blood glucose and low oxygen to the lungs due to the coughs.

As usual,i need to change my meds again, i didn't go back to Gov. PolyClinic for the testing of phelgm sample due to 2 reasons which are the samples must be delivered before 10 am,I always wake up at 10-11 am if there is no class and the diagnosis of the doctor of the Polyclinic is way off.

Now,i'm resting at home and drinking barley water and eating porridge. i really need to get well cos being sick is a torture for me.

No comments: