Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1000 viewers

Thanks guys for viewing this blog.When I started blogging here,its was purely for fun and to vent my feelings,I didn't know that my blog was being read by so many ppl and hopefully u guys enjoyed reading the posts which are just ramblings of my insane mind.

A special thanks goes to my followers who are Pzah,Pg,Zain,Nic,Albert and dearest who think that my blog is worthy enuff to entertain them in their boring moments.

I would also want to extend an invitation to fellow bloggers for a gathering at pavilion on 14th march at 5pm.For more details go to my facebook profile,k.

Thanks again.Muacks




ps: maybe i'll blog about my 1st encounters in the gay world

3 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

congratulate on your achivements ^_^

why on 14th march? is it a special date for you?

Unknown said...

nic is me? (tak nak syok sendiri.. LOL) pavilion. not far from my workplace

ichimaru akira said...

Elo,Willy.

Nah,nothing special,just want to meet my fellow bloggers and 2 have a great time. There's 2 dates to meet up on which is 21st of march and 14 of march.

ps:bring ur frens along,k

Elo,Nic.yeah its u.Pls do come k