Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An hectic day

Elo,guys.Today was damm hectic for me.This is what i did.

7.00am

Woke up,showered and listened to Hitz.fm

7.30am

Started my car and went for breakfast with K

8.00am

Heard and got the clues for the Hitz.fm Fugitive hunt
Headed to LRT Taman Jaya

9.00am

Headed to LRT Taman Bahagia.Missed him,I shuld go to LRT Kelana Jaya. Shitlah

9.40am

Gave up and went to the Immigration office to apply for my passport.The officers were damm slow in doing their work and talked cock a lot.

12.oo pm

Had lunch at Pizza hut,K's treat.

12.30pm

Went back to check for the next clue and headed to Subang Parade.
I was so close on nabbing that bastard but I was at the wrong place,he was at Metropolitan College.Missed him again.

2.00pm

Went back and hit the books

4.oopm

Solved the clue and found out that he was in Seremban.The clues were easy.

The rest of the day spent either studying or sleeping. That bastard is in Melaka so I'll let him free 2day.

Who is the bastard that I'm referring to. Well,he is the Hitz.fm fugitive. He is free walking around with a bounty that is mine. Mr. Fugitive,ur so lucky that I'm busy this week if not..........

Guys,i need ur help,k? help me and my little prince to catch this bastard and we'll treat you to a nice dinner.If u really want to help me out,gimme a comment and I'll email u my Hp no,k?

How to get the clues:

1) Tune in to hitz.fm (92.9 KL) "one clue when the hunt starts and second one an hour later"
2) Via sms type On space Fugi and send to 32111 (second clue)
3) Facebook account (the fugitive's account), my advise is add him there and keep on update urself in there during the hunting section..

The time to capture this bastard:

8.00-10.00am, 12.00-2.00pm, 4.00-6.00pm, 9.00-11.00pm


ps: Prank calls or calls to get acquainted will be ignored.The Hp no is just a hotline for the bastard.

No comments: