Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Na Ka Ma

Friends,angels of god who are send down to Earth to make our lives more meaningful. I think I have been blessed with a few of these angels but i really missed a few of them actually 2 of them.Well,I can't really contact them or send a simple sms cos they have return to the source,looking at us from above.

Who are these archangels,you may ask? Their names are Paul and Sam. Although short was our journey,I learned a lot from these noble men.

Paul was a Msian fren who I met via chatrooms when I was in high school. He taught me a lot of gay lingo and how be stay safe from perverts who often roam the cyberspace. He passed away from AIDS about 3 yrs ago. His beliefs was simple,love ur frens cos they would be there forever.

Sam was a Sporean fren,his story was tragic. I regret that I was a lousy fren for him. I didn't bother to know him closer,it was just fun and games with us. I didn't see the sadness behind his smile even his last call was full of life.I shuld have stopped him from his demise. His death was an eye-opening.

May the souls of this angels rest in heaven for ever more.

Enough of sadness, I met many angels over the years, a few stayed with me. Those angels' names would be forever carved in my heart and soul, for each add his/her own colours into my life.

Thanks you,my pretty angels for supporting me and making sure that I'm alwyas on the right path.

No comments: