Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Witty post

My feelings are so hay wired this few days,hopefully I recover soon.Anyway,this blog was inspired by a chat I had with my fren last nite.The true title of this blog is:

Why Moms Shouldn't be Worried if Their Sons are Gay

1) No daughter-in -law to argue with,so moms would be in control of their sons forever.

2) No grandchildren to babysit,so mums can spend more time with their Mahjong Kakis.

3) Sons would spend more time with their moms

4) Mums will gain a fren to shop with,everyone know that gays are such fashionistas.

5) Sons will contribute more to their moms during any festive occasions.

6) Mums will also get a make-up artist and a masseur cos gays are so good with their hands.

7) If mums fight with dads,the sons will support the mums cos of girl power.

So what do You think,Mums? Having a gay son,isn't that bad after all,right?

2 comments:

miss yien_ireena said...

bongek la ko ni..klakar dowh...

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

hey ichi, that's funny lar ^_^ i agree with all the points except point no. 7 bcoz normally i will go back to my room or go out for a drink when my parents fought LOL