Saturday, February 28, 2009

Desperados,I pity them

Sigh,some ppl are too damm desperate to get laid or to get bf that they need to use desperate measures to get attention.Sigh.

The odd thing is its seem that in the number of desperados are rising.Below is a snippet of a conversation I had with a pal.Then u know what I mean.

P: I'm not giving my pic to this guy.

I: Just give lah. Now ur chantek alredi. Ppl sure want u 1.

P: Not my face pic he wants,he wants my penis pic lah,dear.

I: WTF.*$%@#$$@%$$

P: My sentiments exactly. Some weirdo.He wants to be frens then tis happens.

I: Give lah,who knows u'll get lucky tonite.

P: Ur crazy. Don't want,scared he do voodoo on my peepee. Later my performance goes
down how?

I: What performance,ur a bot rite?

P:*$%@#$$@%
The conversation then shifted to the latest gossips.

See how desperate ppl have become. Sigh,I also had a few of this stupid requests in the past but I always give a someone's else pic.Why,u may ask? This Malaysia,anything can happen one.

No comments: