Thursday, February 5, 2009

Killing 2 birds with a stone

Elo,I posted this earlier but it went missing.Sian.So this the repeated version of the post earlier.

Yesterday was the last day of my medical leave,the reason was I had chicken pox. Now I cured from the pox but still got coughs(refer to older posts for more details). Yesterday,it was dragonlady's immuno lab session and i was late for it,everyone had already entered the lab.So i put my thickest skin on my face and entered. Dragonlady's expression was shock,well whoever looks at my face now will be shocked ( my leng cai face is gone due to the scars.Sob Sob Sob).

Then she was explaining about my Uni's newest course which is MBBS.Then she turned to talk to me about tips on getting rid of the scar marks,her remedy is honey. I have been using tumeric and neem leaves plus vitamin E.Maybe I shuld try her tip the problem is which type of honey i want to use ( not easy to choose honey you know).

Today,I got her class again which is clinical microb.The best part is I didn't manage to complete her assignment and notes on urinary and genital tract infection.Confirm will kena kick out but she was understanding enough to let me off the hook ( Me liking her now).She also asked whether I tried her remedy,I said no,didn't have time. Oh yeah,I forgot,we had quiz after the class but i got excused,never study how to take quiz.

Then at 6pm,I went for her extra class but it was on the wrong day,the class starts on friday.The odd thing was the whole class was there. We're damm harworking people (Hahahaha).

That was the first bird,now the second bird to be killed.

People,I know that my name here is Ichimaru Akira but that its not my real name,k.My real name is +++++++. Hahahaha,I only reveal my true self to people who are sending me emails or comments now and that( Maybe,I'll arrange a yam cha soon).

Ichimaru Akira is the translation of my real name. I got it from my sporean frens but if you use a japanese name translator avalible in the net,you can get ur name translated too.

The meaning of Ichimaru Akira is simple. Ichimaru is comprised of Ichi:1st and Maru:son or boy while Akira refers to light.

ps:I'm don't have japanese blood,just I'm a super anime freak.

2 comments:

nase said...

Thought the Dragonlady was really kind and understanding, eh. Used to have a secondary school teacher whom we'd nicknamed her Dragon Loong! Gives me shudders to this day, kakkaaka. Hey, reading your post kinda makes me wish to go back to college again, sigh.

miss yien_ireena said...

woohoo... dh syg kat die la... hehe... abis tu aku sape nk syg??? ngeh2... madu asli la... tp kene tahan bau die ar... aku blikan ko madu.. ko blikan aku sarang burong... hahahah