Friday, February 20, 2009

Intro 2

Oh gosh,looking at dear's blog,I just realized that I didn't do a proper intro. My intro earlier was so halfway done. So this is my 2nd attempt of doing it.

Name: Ichimaru Akira
Real name: Mohd *****************
Nickname: Faris
Age: 23 yrs ( yes,i'm a old fag)

Personality:

How 2 describe myself? I'm hyper at a moment,the next,I'll be mellow. If you come and talk to me,I will be shy at the 1st session,then the next time,I'll be super friendly. I hate taking the 1st step at anyting but when I do,I'll be super hype about that thing.

I will only allow certain ppl into my heart and to this group of ppl,I'll pour my feelings to them.
I guess its becos 2 many ppl hurt my feelings in the past.My bff is Alfred,he is truly patience with my antics for the past 9 yrs. My other best frens are Afiq,Farehan and Pzah,although we seldom meet due to our busy schedules, these guys are special to me in many ways.

Some ppl will find my ways weird cos I kinda like to do things than to explain why I did that. That's why my theory exams sucks. Oh yeah,the other thing that sucks in my life is my love life,keep meeting ppl then I did crap stuff,they leave me or they just found someone better.

I like ppl who go against their fate like those who strive to be a better person then their forefathers or try to make their own success story. These type of ppl really inspires me to be a better person and teaching me giving up is not an option.

Right now, I'm happy with life,met some1 so special and wonderful.

No comments: