Saturday, July 10, 2010

2 in 1

1) Uniform

Rizal came over to my house since the family is away 2day. He was looking at my closet when he spotted my SCDF ( Singapore Civil Defense Force) uniform in closet. He wanted me to wear it and so I wore it for him,btw I have the complete set,the cap,the blue pants,the blue shirt,the click-on belt and the boots.

Damm paiseh the feeling was at that moment but since he loved it,I'm happy.

2)The journey ends

I hate the world cup,My fav. teams are not in the final,2nite is my last game to watch for this world cup season. If Germany loses,I'm going to buy an octopus and stew it. Hey,Paul the octo, can u be grateful to those who feed u anot?

On the plus side,Rizal is happy that he is no longer a world cup widow...

Ps: I got band 6 for Muet..Yeay me

3 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

err...does he got fetish on uniform??haha

congrats u got band 6:D

kidz said...

hey... how come it feels like the uniform story doesnt ends there.? u sure nothing else happen?? =p

ichimaru akira said...

Unknown: Thanks for spamming the comments section

Count: nolah... just that one time

Kidz: Hahhahaha,of cos not.....