Tuesday, July 27, 2010

4 months de...........

Its funny how time flies when ur having fun... 4 months has passed, although we had our ups and downs, both tried and still are trying to complete the journey. U had always stressed that the journey not the destination that is important which I always disagreed with.

These past 4 months,it has been wonderful and full of sweet memories..remember that day when both were broke and could only afford a Mcd lunch meal, u were persistent in letting me to eat the whole burger cos I complained that I have not had anything since morning and I was demanding that u take half of it.. and finally I gave up and ate the burger and gave u the fries. Little that I know that u also had an empty stomach until u ate ur gastric pills.

To me,the best memories were during our 1st date,u kept asking me whether I really wanted to treat u a meal.. remember the kiss u gave me when u sent me home,it was the worst kiss ever,u kept looking at the side-mirror,hoping that no one would walk past.

I don't know whether u noticed it or not but each time I smiled, there is spark in ur eyes,its like u had won a lottery or sumting,then u'll have this goofy smile on ur face,u know those smiles that boys have when they get the toys that they want.

Loving u always
Rizal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww~~~~~~so sweet of him.....^^

Unknown said...

we order 1 set of mcd and another rm3 savers burger. that way we have 2 burgers and fries but usually i only eat half the cheap burger...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Armanique said...

yeah so sweet :)

kidz said...

we look forward to seeing bigger figures.. like in 'tens' and also bigger units like in 'years'

cheers guys..!

ichimaru akira said...

Guys: thanks but don't believe him,he left out a lot of bad stuff.......

Jino:At that time,we were truly broke,got only rm 10 and money to pay parking.

Arman: sweet+ sour+ bitter = love

Kidz: pray for us,k