Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's my name

I only use my name that is stated on my birth cert for official matters,even lecturers know me by my nickname (not Ichi lah). The reason is simply that name is too long and sumtimes ppl mispronounce it. If u wondering what my real name is,go and ask those who are in my msn list,they would know. Further more,its one of kind,I had checked the National Registrar(JPN),only 3 ppl has the same name as me.

To date,the only 2 ppl who called me by my real name are Rizal and my best buddy,yeah,my family call me by my nickname too.He found out about my real name while looking at my student id card. At 1st,it irks me to the max cos I need to explain why I don't use my real name and how my nicknames come to existence to those who have been using my nicknames.

Somehow,now,I feel that its cool that Rizal calls me by that name,he made a unappreciated name,a name that exist only on documents special just by saying it aloud......

ps: pls bear with the lack of updates,am busy with life

4 comments:

Little Dove said...

You must have a very special name :)

Ash Godiva said...

my real name is in my facebook...not in my ic coz dont have my family name in it...prople mispelled my name frequently also

ichimaru akira said...

dove: nah,its just ordinary

Count: ic

Unknown said...

ehh how you do you check in JPN? i want to know mine too...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot