Saturday, July 17, 2010

stupid mentality

I really hate some of the students in my uni. Some don't know how to communicate well, for an instance,a girl in my lab group comes to me and points at 2 sets of data that was collected,then look at me and gave a bewildered look. I was like what does this girl wants or is my data looks wrong to her. Then when I asked her to explain herself,she goes into defensive mode. crazy kan?

2nd story,I'm not showing off when I said that I'm done with my research proposal,its just that my topic is clear cut unlike some who are so hebat till they themselves don't know what their objectives are. I'm just trying to create more time 4 myself.

3rd story,I know that the toilets in the uni are maintained and cleaned by the cleaners but that doesn't mean that u can shit/pee everywhere. Come on lah,u are a degree student not a child in K1. Imagine what those cleaners say behind closed doors.. U can't even flush the toilet after using it... malu lah wei... budak degree fiil mcm nie.... the worst part is this happens in toilets that are often used by Life sciences students....

4th story, went to fetch Rizal from his uni since I have finished all class for the day,had lunch at the famous pizzahut @ Pavilion. Guess what? the service still sucks and the lady manager is still there..... paid and left the food uneaten and ate somewhere near Frangipani instead.

2 comments:

nicky05 said...

Welcome to human world...:P

Unknown said...

toilet case: they are not men yet, so please forgive them XD




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot