Thursday, July 29, 2010

Office 2010 + Voting + Networking

Office 2010

My dearest lappie came with a 60 days trial version of 2007 which expired when I was preparing a presentation for one of my class. Luckily,my uncle installed Office 2003 in my lappie so I used that instead but since Office 2007 came with new stuff,I can't do much of editing using Office 2003.

When I was going to Office 2007,I spotted Office 2010. At first,I thought that since 2010 is a beta version,I shuld buy 2007 rite? But after trying 2o1o on my fren's lappie, I decided to buy it...

The inferface is quite good, its not as crowded as 2007 and way cooler looking than 2007,so far,I'm liking it....

Voting

As some of u might noticed,a lot of ppl are speculating/ gearing up for the next election that is going to be held soon (some say within a year), my question is have u registered urself as a voter?

If u haven't, u better go and do it soon if u wanna vote in the coming election.. Remember that the most important right that we have as a citizen is to choose who we want to be in the Government. So and register urself.....

Networking

At 1st,I hated networking but now since I see the results of networking, I'm loving it. It is easy to get information or to settle things when u know the insiders especially when u want things to be done fast. Yes, I know that its tedious but in the end,it is a worthy investment...

2 comments:

nicky05 said...

im using Microsoft 2010 beta version.

Unknown said...

i am an eligible voter ^^




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot