Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Making 24 hrs lasting 48 hrs

I am still very busy with work (80%) and play (20%). My schedule is uber packed with activities ranging from sending the siblings to school/class to chopping cabbage for the burger stall. I really do wish that there is 48 hrs in one day so that I could finish all my chores and have time to relax and rewind. The biggest victim of my busyness is Rizal.

The time that we have 2gether is so limited,sumtimes while dating,I squeezed in some time to do some work. He says that he's ok with the situation but I know that he's not ok. The good thing is I'm 90% done with my phase 1 of my FYP (research proposal ). I'm waiting for the lecturers' feedback on my work. I know that the hardest part of doing any FYP isn't doing it but trying to accommodate each lecturers' whims. My supervisor is so far ok with my work but I'm afraid that my co-supervisor isn't going to be that happy with my work,heck even I am not pleased with my work especially the literature review part.

Anyway, to show my appreciation for his understanding, I brought him out for dinner @a thai restaurant near my place and went to his place for the nite yesterday.

All the tiredness really paid off when I saw him smiling......



I love u, Honey.......

1 comment:

kidz said...

so sweet.... =)