Friday, July 23, 2010

U60 goes where?

Seriously, I have a confession to make,I have never took bus to go anywhere in Malaysia. I usually take cab,LRT and its mutations and car to go places.Being pampered? Not at all. I just can't be bothered to wait for the bus and to waste time in the bus to go sumwhere that I can reach by other means within a shorter duration. This proclamation excludes journeys to other states and within Singapore.

So when a fren asked me whether U60 goes to kl,I had to tell her that I don't know. And guess what,her next question was," don't joke with me lah,come on answer my question." I explained the whole thing of why I don't take bus and she and her frens simply concluded that I'm a rich man's son which is not true.(so don't bother to kidnap me,k).

2 comments:

William said...

I was more familiar during the Intrakota and CityLiner days. RapidKL ah.. tak tahu.

ichimaru akira said...

Will: Got other bus companies meh?