Monday, June 22, 2009

Anger

Have u ever said someting that u regret or just blab sumting that u might regret later on? Well,I have done the above to many ppl,I have said stuff that shuld not be said. Mostly,my frens would kena this and now Little prince also have been at the receiving end of this stupid statements.

A long, long time ago,I was a different guy with a totally different attitude and behaviour,I would label that Being as Kuro-Ichi. I still have that Being in me,just that I learnt to control it a bit.

When I'm in that mode,I don't really think about my actions or the consequences of it.I'll just do it. I'll have these weird mood swings like I'm polite at one moment and the other moment,I'll be rude. Some of my frens noticed this. I was so unstable that anything can be a trigger even if my frens reject my offer to go CC also can trigger that Being. The feelings that I have are multiple,from Anger to Depression and swing back to Happiness.

But the funny thing is no one said anyting about this to me until My 1st Ex scolded me and pointed that I got this personality. Yes,I owe a lot to my 1st Ex,he pointed all my mistakes and corrected my behaviour. Slowly,black turns to white. I began to understand a lot of stuff.

But lately,I have been saying dumb stuff,words that are supposed to be understood by the other party but somehow,the meaning is lost in translation.

Some ppl think that its easy to say," I hate u" or "I want you out of my life". Hating a person really need alot of energy cos u have to find his faults,every single one and u'll have to keep remembering his faults and words so the hatred will burn continuously.For the Shiro-Ichi,saying that he hates someone is quite a rare thing,he'll try to shrug it off and still be frens or if the person is quite close,he'll try to put the blame on himself but for the Kuro-Ichi,saying these words are rather easy and he'll never change his decision.

4 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

seems to me you got multiple personality disorder..hahaha.... hey dude, keep the anger down ok?

Medie007 said...

on ur previous post, i quote

"
5) Facebook

Earlier in the year,I said to my Best fren that facebook is for popular guys,ppl who always update their pics and have the urge to tell ppl about their lives but I'm hooked on facebook.I found it to be very user friendly and its fun.
"

how funny. i thought facebook is dumb and good for nothing.

Armanique said...

wstay true to urself la... gd frens are there to point out ur mistakes and hopefully u can turn better frm there :)

ichimaru akira said...

Paul J: U know any good pshrinks?

Medie007: ur point being?

Armanique: thanks