Friday, June 5, 2009

SAKURA



I don't know how to write this without making anyone unhappy but seriously, I wonder how could a person use love as a controlling tool or try to gauge the sincerity of his lover by demanding the lover to do stuff like quit smoking or stop msging his frens etc

Erm,actually I'm not a saint,I had done the above before and I found out that its not worth it. I mean the lover have his own ways to do things and for me to expect a change in him in 3 mths,its ridiculouslah. I also realized that the lover would always choose his frens over his lover in the end.

Being in a relationship isn't that easy,as a lover,we need to balance 3-4 things in our life,Work,frens,family and him. We can't devote an entire heart to him alone,Love relationships are fickle and its not forever if we compared it with Frens and Family or even Work.

I always tell this advice to those newbies who approached me," Life goes on.Its doesn't matter if ur in love or single,the clock keep ticking away. You must fulfill ur dreams no matter what.True Lovers never compromise or demand u to be someone that ur not."

I really hate those ppl who thinks that their love is eternal.I mean try to be realistic lah,Guys aren't meant to be bonded in a long term relationship,we aren't lesbians,u know. Another thing is if u broke up,u think that u'll die,not able to survive another day? To think that way,its damm stupid lah,so what if he isn't there anymore? U still can live,breath and eat rite?

A wise fren told me to wait for a change is a waste of energy,get a life and be merry,U don't owe the world anything and the world sure as hell doesn't owe u anything.


ps: Sorry if I'm too harsh with the words I used. Dumb ppl sickens me.

5 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

if you not feel you can't survive a day after you broke up, even in 1s; means you no longer love him.

Armanique said...

i agree with u. I guess u need to accept the person as he/she is. Its gd to advise but i guess its up to the person to make the change.

Anyway thanks for ur encouraging comments... Really appreciate it and yeah im ok liaow :)

said...

i agree~

love isn't everything...

Jason said...

I shall take ur advise.

ichimaru akira said...

Paul J: Erm,no comments

Armanigue:Ur welcome,my pal

Leu: thank god,some understands

Jason:Glad to be a service for the community