Monday, June 15, 2009

Glad that Its over

For the past 2 weeks,My house have been transformed into a motel. Relatives from all corners of Malaysia and Singapore came and stayed at my house. My bedroom was taken over by a mob of small kids and toys being left all over the place and I think they traumatized my fishes.

I shall break their stay into 3 periods as each period,there's a different set of relatives.

1-4 of June

My relatives from my mother's side which includes the tranny uncle came. I brought them shopping for clothes and other stuff,mostly there's a lot of reunion dinners,each hosted by my family and 2 other uncles who stayed in the Klang valley.

This set of relatives are kinda close to me cos mostly,my holidays are spent at their houses so we kinda talked about everything.The most popular question was regarding the marriage issue cos many of our distant relatives' children are married or getting married. So I had to be smart to avoid the issue.

5-7 June

My 2nd Aunt with her husband from Spore came down,they were thinking of migrating here but I think my dad was against it cos they are alredi in their Golden Years and they wanted to stay in my house which we'll disagree with. Its not bcos we are being selfish but their way of doing things really make us feel suffocated.

I didn't bring them out much,just brought them out for dinner and that's it.

9-13 June

This set of relatives is the most easy and out going of all. My Pak su and family plus Mak Ngah came down from Spore. We went out for practically everyday but my Mak Ngah stayed at home most of the time which was a blessing cos she's no fun at all. I'm not that close with her cos she has a rotten mouth,keep finding fault with others. Sigh

On Other hand,my uncle is a fun person but he's scared of heights and rides, so the Genting Trip was canceled cos of him but he bought me a 8 Gig pen drive and a few other stuff so he's forgiven.

This period is also full with makan sessions,I think I had found a good place to eat Nasi Berani which is near Sunway Pyramid and guess what,the owner of the restaurant is a family fren's uncle's sister's husband's brother.

Yeah,my family is kinda huge and the family tree is kinda blur cos my ancestors tend to migrate a lot and don't really keep records of the family tree. So far, I know that we got distant relatives in Penang,Patani,Acheh and of cos India. Maybe I shuld try and make a huge family gathering or try to update the family tree.

13-15 June

My mum's step bro is staying with us rite now.Its seems that 3 of his frens are getting married so he's here for that.He's sleeping in my room now so I can't make my Lil ichi happy,to think about it,it has been a long,long time since I did it. :)

Although I'm kinda pissed that my private space was intruded and I didn't get to go out with Little prince and my other frens,I'm happy that They came and reallllllllllly enjoyed themselves.

To Little prince and the others,I try to make up to u guys some way or other,k.

Stay safe
Ichi

6 comments:

said...

Lil Ichi? very itchy? hahaha

Pranny said...

Hmmm, not to mention u fly my aeroplane for the past few weeks rite, whether anot KL or Sunway...

Hope u did not not enjoy being the pilot

Armanique said...

hahaha seems u are busy with stay overs... i dislike my place to be trashed in even relatives :)

the viennamese said...

Wow you lost me at "family fren's uncle's sister's husband's brother". My fragile little mind can't seem to comprehend that. But it's cool. Seems like you've been having lots of fun with family/relative time! :)

Ash Godiva said...

"family fren's uncle's sister's husband's brother"..so complicated!

as for me my family tree is blur coz my ancestors tend to marry a lot:p

ichimaru akira said...

Leu:HAhahaha

Little prince: Ah ti,sorry k

Armanique:its my parents' house,when I get a place of my own,Its going to be damm private.

Evan: Hahhahaha,thanks

Count: hehhehehe