Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Me updated

It has been so long since I had updated my recent activities in this blog.

1) Uni

Finished my Finals,waiting for uni to reopen on the 19th which is on a Saturday.(damm) This short sem is the worst ever,just imagine I had 2 weeks of no classes what so ever. My Lecturers are damm slackers,teach just a bit and expect us to know everything.Even Msia studies was a bore.

2) Personal life

I have gone below the radar lately,too tired to meet new ppl online or offline.There's this Jap guy who wants to meet up for sex but when I saw his pic,he looks like a regular chinese guy.( Poser perhaps).Many frens advised me to go and meet him up and have fun but I'm feeling sian lah. Our conversations on the phone is too dull and requires me to say it in simple english.
Example of our phone conversation:

I: Ichi
J: Jap guy

J: Hello,Can I fren u?

I: sure

J: U where stay?

I: Shah alam

J: Gay u?

I:............

I know that he has probs talking in English but I don't really feel turn on with him.

Enuff of that issue. A new improvement in my life is I had gotten myself Braces. The braces are ok lah but its a bitch to chew my food especially eating mee or beef items and I have to brush my teeth everytime I eat or drink,so troublesome but Beauty has its price,i guess.

3 comments:

said...

lolz~ damn tat jap guy... :)

once i have braces too, remember to clean the gap in between so u will not have any vege left over at there :P

Pranny said...

When ur capturing a picture with ur camera..

Please smile, uhm I mean don smile**

ichimaru akira said...

Leu: Thanks for the tip and welcome to my blog.

Little Prince: Whack whack