Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Missing

When I was reading Armanique's post,I suddenly feel sad and lonely and empty.I had flashbacks of my life in Spore.

That period of time was the best time ever. During primary school time ah,the teachers would organized trips to the Zoo,Bird park and swimming lessons at the end of the year. So practically,every schoolboy would have gone to these places countless of times till they muntah darah.

Then during Secondary school time ah,we would join the E.C.A grups for points so that we could get a good poly or JC. The E.C.A grups are divided into 3 categories which are Uniform,Clubs or Societies. I was a member of NPCC (National Police Cadet Corps). Every Friday nite,my boots would be polished until I can see my reflection. Not easy,u know to do that,I used candle wax,shoe polish,spit etc. The main reason why I choose this is becos of 2 teachers who are Mr Tan and Mr Wee,they are the cutest male teacher in that school and they look cuter in the blue uniform.

The NPCC uniform is like police uniform so we can't wear it to sch,we had to change in school. So troublesome, rite? But that was my pride and glory,my uniform was the most rigid of all cos of the starch.Just imagine,I bought 3 cans of starch spray every month. Lucky,the ants didn't eat my uniform.

Not to forget,Sporean food is the best in the world. I can tell u all the good makan places in Spore,if u want Seafood go Punggol,if u want Nasi lemak go Boon Lay,if u want Indian food,go Tekka,if u want Malay food,go Geylang but avoid Lorong 14.

Sori,Msia but the food here doesn't meet my expectations.I'm not saying that the food here isn't excellent but sumting is missing,no Umph at all.

Next is the Fashion,Sporeans guys dress better than Msian guys. The guys there are Fashion angels,they know their brands and their colour. And their body is buff,must be cos of NS. Want the latest fashion line,go Orchard road or just go to the neighbourhood mall. The clothing line is the latest one.

Oh,I forgot, TRANSPORTATION. I missed riding the MRT. MRTS never failed to provide me eye candy. The buses and the cabs are also efficient there. I prefer riding the SMRT buses than SBS buses.

That's it,I'm going to Spore this October during my uni break, I miss her too much de.

Ps: Ichi didn't get paid by the Singapore Tourism Board to write this.This is purely rants of a guy that misses his hometown.

4 comments:

Armanique said...

oh im sorry i made u sad *pats*! well they say u only miss some things when u moved on... well come and visit sg la!!! hahaha

ichimaru akira said...

I will.Maybe,we can meet up then

simonlover said...

Haha...I agree with wat u say, sexy Sg boys...except for the food part..hehe..but in terms of hawker food lar..Still prefer Msian hawker food.. =)

kidz said...

I am malaysian and came to singapore for uni... True that this is a good place to live but then there is also a dull side of it... and the culture and the people... they just arent what i feel comfortable. And for food... well mayb there are very good ones but in general it is really no match for malaysia hawker... cause practically every food-court (those that are conveniently accessible)sells the SAME (same as in taste the same looks the same and even the display looks the same) thing..

It's a safe and nice city, but not one for a leisure life... simply too stress and weekends is all about movies or orchard which they call life...