Thursday, June 11, 2009

Veritas

Every nite,I kept starring at my blog,wanting to write about sumting but the text always seems not up to par with my emotions.Yes,I always have a emotional prob,I can be happy but at the same time I can be sad.Some say its me who wants the drama,some say that I can't face the truth and some say that I think to much.

The thing with me is I hate relationships cos they are hurtful in nature.I may be frenly and all but seriously I have <10 frens who I really could trust them with my emotions,the rest are what I labeled them as "come and go frens",meaning I'm just being frenly cos I have a need for them like for instance,Nsmates,after Ns,I don't really bother to keep contact with them.

Some may think that I'm being cruel or heartless but this is the truth of life.I mean ask urself how many frens that really know u since young and how many are recently acquired.You became frens cos you share the same interests once that interest is no longer mutual,you stop being frens.

Rite now,I'm thinking of cutting a few ppl out of my frens list.Sori but I don't like the way that u have been treating me lately,the amount that I have been giving doesn't not equal to the amount that I'm receiving and I can't keep lying to myself that u're being u.

Sori,but its the truth, U could go all the way for others but for me,u just don't bother,maybe u're thinking that I'm okay with it but ...........

Whatever my decision is I hope you'll change for the better in future.

7 comments:

said...

woooow~ hmmm... at least u still got jerry boy as 1 of ur close fren right
? cheer up la~

Armanique said...

well close friends are hard to find.. some friends are there during ur happy times only (leechers), not worth keeping.

Dont fret too much ok ? :)

V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V said...

"in vino veritas"

so, drink more of it to seek the truth~ ;)

the viennamese said...

Hunni, having close friends is not about quantity. It's the quality! Just stick with your current ones and enrich and cherish your friendship with them; cuz one day you might realise that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones. Stay cool hun. Loads of hugs. xoxo

Anonymous said...

hi you alls! how's it goin? relax la. all this is part and parcel of life. we will come across all kinds of people, good and bad. what matters is how we deal with whatever situation we're in and the result of it. if someone is hurting you, then tell them off la or just ignore their existence haha. just take it easy. life's too short to worry about people who don't care about you. cheer up...

Ash Godiva said...

we need to be cruel and cold-hearted sometimes in live..

high quality friends are hard to find...

some of your so-called 'friends' may have some 'use' later in the future....cannot simply dump them...unless they are proven 'use'less:p