Sunday, June 21, 2009

Updates

I had not been diligently updating my blog,the reason is too many things are happening around me so I want the cloud to settle 1st that I would blog about it.

So far these are the issues that I can blog about:

1) Little prince

He's going through a hard time with his bf. So far,I can conclude that he's being very patience with the guy. If I were him,I'll just dumped him after giving 3 chances to improve himself.

Actually,I don't want to butt into their issues but as an elder guy,I'm butting in. He shuld understand that ppl won't change easily and he has to get a life or else he's going to suffer in the long run.

2) Shisha

I'm hooked on this thing. Smoking it is like being in 7th heaven,I tried smoking it at 2 places de, wanting to smoke at David's cafe cos it uses milk as a filter but see how lah,k?

Btw shisha isn't like smoking ciggarete,its more refined and elegant.

3) Dating

Met a guy last week at pak li.He's really sweet and serious in looking for the One.Rite now,we are just frens,easy to get to know each other's quirks and personality in that way. I don't want to rush into things that may make me regret later on. So far,I think that he's my type of guy.

4) Baby

I met Baby at around 3 pm yesterday. I was kinda missing him so I called him and arranged a meet.

When I entered his house,he hugged me and cried and I found tears running down my Tshirt. He said that he was sorry and wants me back. A part of me wants to re-enter his life but rite,now,I want to have wine not beer. I want someone that I can rely on and I really want a long term relationship.With Baby,I'm just fulfilling my lust.

5) Facebook

Earlier in the year,I said to my Best fren that facebook is for popular guys,ppl who always update their pics and have the urge to tell ppl about their lives but I'm hooked on facebook.I found it to be very user friendly and its fun.

6) Uni

My new sem is starting next week,can't wait to learn new stuff. Rite now,I see that there are few good job opportunities for my field in Msia,maybe I would try to go overseas for exp or what.This decision of going overseas isn't that easy to decide cos I'm quite happy here with my frens and Little prince. Maybe,I'll go for a short overseas stint,just to fulfil my promise with Him.

2 comments:

Armanique said...

wow... gd luck with the new guy!!! i still havent get over him yet... its still too hard for me :(

ichimaru akira said...

Thanks