Saturday, June 6, 2009

Moving on

Yesterday was Man's bday. For the newbies,Man was my ex fuck buddy who turned into a fling who has a personality disorder (No,I'm not going to trash talk about him).

Back to the story,I sent an sms wishing him happy bday for the sake of burying the hatchet,we kinda part on bad terms which in retropect,I blamed myself for being choosy. Below is the snippet of our conversation:

I:Ichi
M: Man

I: Happy Bday to u.May wealth and health be ur faithful companions 4ever.

M: Thank you. Long time,no hear.How are u?How's baby?How's Little prince?

I:Huh? Oh him,I think he's at some lorong selling himself.Btw how you know about Baby?Lp is fine,got a new bf.

M: I see that u never change,I know him tru ur Blog,dufus.

I: A tiger never changes his stripes. Hahha,I see u got wiser.

M: Hahaha,erm,I know u won't msg me for trivial matters.Spill!

I:Ok2,just wondering how are u doing? Since that day,u didn't call me or msg.

M:u really know how to stir up things ah? How about you didn't bother to explain urself?I didn't get an apology or what?

I:Erm,U want the truth naked or sugarcoated?

M: Anything.

I: U were pushing me too much.I told u that I needed time. But u were too much,I gave u a few chances to better urself but u keep doing the same mistakes.I know that ur smart enuff to let time take its course but ur emotional side,too much for me to handle.So I'm not going to say
sorry for ur mistakes.

M: I see that ur really being a sakura these days.Btw,I'm in a relationship rite now.He's a lecturer in ur Ipts,He kinda had met with you once when he was staying in ur gf's bf's house.

I: Oh,that's great. Just don't repeat the same mistakes again. Bye

M: Bye.

Well,at least my objectives were met,rite? In the end,I'm happy to know that he's happily in love. But 1 thing makes me wonder;the lecturer,I thought he loves muscle guys............

4 comments:

Armanique said...

its gd not to hold any grudges i guess

Al said...

Oh Ichi... I guess you shouldn't have bothered contacting him. But anyways, it seems that things won't really be mended between us and our exes huh :-).

At least you have someone right now so bother not thinking of him anymore :-)

Pranny said...

He's trying to make u jealous gua... Who knows..

ichimaru akira said...

Guys: I really don't care about what he thinks or do.I'm not going to contact him again.