Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Banana leaf and Shisha

About 5 hours ago,I had a Banana leaf meal at Nirwana.It has been so long that I eaten it,the last time was in Serangoon Road,Singapore. To me,the meal was ok lah not as heavenly as the one in Singapore but its ok in the local standard. (Ppl,pls tell me where I can get Heavenly Banana Leaf meal).

The meal consist of rice,fried masala bittergourd,masala chicken, fried cabbage,acar timun and raasam. I went with the Gang. What I like the most was the traditional indians sweets like laadu and Gulap sumting(forgot the full name of it).

We had fun bitching and dissing each other but the real fun session was at Canai Cafe at ss15,we had Shisha for about 2 hrs. I didn't want to shisha at 1st cos of the health hazards but since everyone is shisha-ing,might as well I join the fun.The shisha had a nice taste and it wasn't that smoky.

When we left the place,the Gang decided to go to a Cafe in Bangsar to try the Shisha there this weekend,its said that they use milk as the filter instead of water so the taste might be better.
Erm,I think I'll join them cos I'm starting to like Shisha.

1 comment:

Armanique said...

oh im nt fond of indian food because of the spices but i love Sup Tulang at Beach Road!!! haha i think i should go there during the weekends!!!