Friday, October 2, 2009

Blood is thicker than water

1stly,I would like to say thank you to those ppl who sent me emails and comments to my posts since day 1. I really love you,guys alot...

2nd,yesteday,I pissed with 2 people,rite now,I'm only pissed at the girl. I'm ok with the dynamite boy.

Last nite,I was chatting with a few ppl on facebook,most of them asked why I don't just ignore him and move on with my life or comments like "He's so childish and immature,why are u keeping in touch with someone like that".

I'm happy that there are ppl who care a lot for me but pls butt out of my personal issues as I believe that I had never ask u to stop befriending anyone before.

Fyi,its ok to insult me directly or indirectly but if u start to insult my frens or family,I will seek ur blood.

And yes,I know that Lil prince and I had quarreled over big things and sometimes over small things but our bond is still strong despite all the things that had happened. So I'm kindly asking u guys to butt out of my personal issues before I use stronger words.

3rd, I really hate those Malays that are over concerned about Halal stuff. The funny thing is they refused to my goods but they have no qualms over buying food from a Chinese shop. Do they really know the meaning of Halal? Stupid Malays they are..

5 comments:

William said...

Zaitun, gunakan tanpa was-was!

Scribbler said...

Owh what's wrong with your goods then? is this your delicious nasi lemak that we're talking about?

Ash Godiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash Godiva said...

just be patient..there are many idiotic insects around us nowadays...we have to cope with it.. even though it's very annoying!

Anonymous said...

wow, calm down and u'll be ok, gambateh~