Friday, October 30, 2009

Samhain



In you,
we find vitality and calmness
Come to me,AIR
In you,
we find destruction and regeneration
Come to me,FIRE
In you,
we find relaxation and strength
Come to me,WATER
In you,
we find support and perseverance
Come to me,EARTH
Finally,In you,
we see the wisdom of the past,present and future
Come to me,SPIRIT

Tonight is the night when the veil between the living and the dead are the thinnest,when the magic is the strongest, we celebrate the changing of the seasons from spring and summer to autumn and winter.

Tonight,we feast and drink to give thanks to the Goddess who preserves,protects and bless us with her light,in showing thanks to her eternal vigil,we pour a cup of our finest wine,we spare a plate with our finest harvest.

Tonight,we spare a place in our table for our ancestors,thanking them and celebrating our ancestors who gave us wisdom,honoring our wise folk who keep the wisdom and praying that our descendants would pass on the wisdom in eternal circle of life.

Tonight,in the spirit of Samhain,we clean ourselves from evil,let it be in physical or mental or spiritual. We let go of grudges,of blood oaths,of misunderstandings,of confusion.

Tonight, We hope of a better future,a better harvest and a better understanding of the world.

Blessed be.

I thank thee
For the wisdom of the past,present and future given,
I bid farewell to thee,SPIRIT
I thank thee,
For the support and perseverance given,
I bid farewell to thee,EARTH
I thank thee
For the relaxation and strength given,
I bid farewell to thee,WATER
I thank thee
For the destruction and regeneration given,
I bid farewell to thee FIRE
I thank thee
For the vitality and calmness given,
I bid farewell to thee,AIR



No comments: