Thursday, October 1, 2009

Total random stuff

1stly,my diet is working,I lost like 4 kg in the 1st week.I'm just watching my diet and run for 30 mins on treadmill 3 times a week. I'm considering taking a slim pill like Xenical or Mediaxal or those herbal drinks that helps you to slim down.Actually,I took Mediaxal for 3 days and I gave up. That med works like Ice,my energy levels went up to the roof,I was very hyperactive but I stopped taking it,I found that I become less active,almost like a zombie.

2nd,I am truly pissed at 2 ppl, one is good fren and other has short fuse. I'm pissed at the good fren cos she ignored my advise and took a lame advice from some one who doesn't know her and her abilities and yet this idiot has the balls to give her an advice that totally backfired. I'm seriously going to say"I told you so" the next time I meet her.

About the person that has short fuse, stop searching for hidden msgs in my sms. The things I say although they are kinda harsh or wrong,is just to emphasis on my points. Its really frustrating that u could think in that way...

Well,to the 2 people mentioned,congrats,u managed to make a Tauran angry.(Its not an easy thing to do to a Tauran).

3rd,My princess is coming back to me by the end of week. Yeay me. I need to pay the the workshop rm 1500 for the paint job and miscellaneous. There goes my savings. The silver lining out of this is, I'm using my virginal check book to pay it.Yeay me... half way there to be Taitai....

5 comments:

Scribbler said...

Ignore and enjoy the ride. =)

William said...

4kg in one week! That's A LOT!

Armanique said...

im a tauran too... mess with us, its gonna be bad!! congrats on loosing ur weight, try not taking slimming pills or any form of pills... my sincere advise, hit the treadmill for 45 mins everyday... u will loose alot! :) hang on there bro

ichimaru akira said...

Scribbler: thanks for the advise

Will: I know,kinda scared also

Armanique: Thanks for the advice

the viennamese said...

Wow i'm jealous! I've gained 10 pounds in the past 2 weeks. Ughhh!