Monday, October 12, 2009

Tersentap

I: Ichi
F1: Friend 1
F2: Friend 2


At a cafe

F2: Elo, do come to my open house on Monday,k?

F1: Sure,I will.Who else is coming?

F2: The usual crowd lah

F1: Sweet

The next day,talking tru the phone

F1: Ello, Blah........ Blah .......... Blah........
Ur going to F2's house? He's doing a open house on Tuesday.

I: What? u sure? I don't know about that.We talked yesterday but he didn't mention
anything.

F1: Nvmlah,just come with me.

I:I x suke pi umah org xper jemputan. Ko,jgn cari hal k?

F1: ok2,bye.


Funny how events that are hosted by frens are happening or had happened without my knowing these days.

Maybe I shuld do the same in future and just blame it on my senility.

4 comments:

William said...

Luper kot?

Penapenis said...

senility,,.. hehehe.. love that word!

Medie007 said...

oh well... perhaps he forgotten to invite u? or perhaps for the past few invites u had been too busy with other stuff they thought u'd be now too? i get that a lot too, but when i asked, they said i was always so busy pak-tor-ing outside, and don't have time for them. lols

Armanique said...

hmm yeah kinda strange, maybe yet to invite u?