Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Double standard

Double standards exists everywhere,let it be in official business or even sumting in frenships.

Let's take the scenario below as an example,k.

A: Elo,let's go yamcha 2nite?

B: Nolah,I got tons of work to do and the dateline is preety close,maybe next time,k?

After 20 mins.

C: Elo,let's go yamcha now.

B: Sure.Pick me in 10 mins.

On arriving at the cafe. B spotted A.

A: What happened to ur "tons of homework" ?

B: Speechless.

Sometimes,we all need privacy to do our own stuff, let it be just watching Tv the whole day or just sitting at home doing nothing. But if you start making rules like I don't have mood to msg u or I'll call u whenever or I'm busy to go out to a party but ur prepared to sacrifice ur rest or even sleep for another party,then u shuld be prepared to receive the same treatment from the other party and blame urself for making those stupid rules 1st cos sumtimes,frens could be mean or plain sic at ur attitude.

This could be one of the reasons of why ur frenless.

Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass

ps: I'm not a saint.I do practice double standards sometimes but I always make sure my alibi is fool proof.

5 comments:

William said...

How unlucky. :P

Anonymous said...

hahaa... poor thing kena tangkap... :P
i practised double standard too, thanks for the advice, i must be more careful kekeee :P

Armanique said...

i usually dont decline unless im freaking busy hahaha.... even to those i dont favor

the viennamese said...

Cover a lie with more lies...~

ichimaru akira said...

Will: yeah

Happy: u better

Armanique: beware if u say no to me.

Evann: what to do