Monday, October 26, 2009

Realization

I realized a few things in the past week,some were fun to do and some were a bit sad to hear.

1) Ex got Aids

One of my ex who kept bugging me for almost the whole year finally confessed on why he is bugging me for... He got Aids and wants me to take a Hiv test which I took on Friday and thank heavens,the results was negative for ALL STDS. The reason why the moron didn't came clean earlier cos he wants to patch up with me so that we could be a lovely Hiv positive couple for the rest of our life. Pls sum1 give me a good idea on how to kill this guy. I didn't realized that there are ppl who actually wishes others to get ill luck.

2) Friends

Those who really understand me know how I treat my frens. I don't insult them,I don't backstab them,I don't wish them ill and I trust them with my life. I'm the sort of person that if I can jump into a pool of crocs to save the lives of my frens,I would happily do it without asking any questions and I expect my frens to jump into the fucking pool to save me but I realized that reality is completely different.

3) Never let go

Again this sub-topic involves my understanding of relationships. So far,as I could remember,I had never said,"let's end this" once I had accepted someone as a close fren but I realized that some ppl don't share my point of view.

4) Scars

Some one once told me that having scars is a good ting although its ugly,scars teach us on how wiser and stronger so that we can avoid the same mistakes in future,well at least till it fades away.

5) Nefertiti

I know that most of u had heard about this queen who has the perfect face but do u know that all records of her were erased.This act of erasing the records of someone either in painting or in writing is the ultimate curse that an Egyptian could do cos the act makes it impossible for the victim's soul to be reunited with his body in the afterlife. The reason behind this foul act may be due to the fact that Nefertiti and her husband were promoting the idea of One god. If this is true,it might be the oldest record of monotheism.

6) Projects

My cousins and I are deciding on how to make money out of the kutu money.So instead of wasting the money on stuff,we want to make more money out of it. So we might be investing our money on a burger stall or sumting else. The great thing about this venture is each person has the power of Veto. So its going to be long process to start this project.

7) The previous post

I don't know about the rest of the taurusians but I really value trust and loyalty.This 2 virtues are damn hard to find these days.


ps: Got rid of the dementors by eating chocolate and learning how to do the Patronus charm.

2 comments:

William said...

What a shocking revelation by your ex!

In the old days, the chisel was a great tool of censorship.

the viennamese said...

eurgh wow no.1 definitely made my jaw drop. must've been a helluva fright. Glad that you're clean.