Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hey Mr Anon

I know that I had posted this earlier and I had taken it down after a few hours.

This post to dedicate Mr Anon's hard work in digging out the past and spreading it to the world.

Mr Anon,ur spineless git,I'm giving u 2 options here:

1) Confess ur identity and we'll forget the whole fiasco.

2) Keep on doing what ur doing,just remember that Karma is a bitch. Sooner or later your dick and balls will shrivel up and drop off.And if I got to know ur identity,I'll pray that you are in God's grace cos I know that I won't be as merciful to u.

Last words from me,

Mr Anon, I know u have been reading my blog and Jerry's since we both started blogging and u may have a personal vendetta towards us,maybe cos one of us rejected u or whatever. But seriously,u have picked the wrong person to mess with.I pray that none of u will ever see my dark side.

5 comments:

the viennamese said...

Kill him! And your journey to the dark side will be complete... Mwahahhhahahhaa! *Evil Palpatine laugh* :P

William said...

The price of being popular! :P

Lucas said...

ohh... u have hate mail ichi?
ur officially a celeb now :)

Ash Godiva said...

and i pray that they will see your dark side...mwahahahaha

revenge is sweet!

ichimaru akira said...

Evann: Yes,Darth Evanth,I shall

Will and Lucas: The price we pay for popularity. Mak diva nok.

Count: We shall see