Saturday, October 17, 2009

Randomness

Just a couple of updates this time.

1) Msian Passport

I got the letter of approval for applying my passport.Yeay me. But on calling the immigration office,they say that the letter is just a approval letter for me to send to the immigration office in Putrajaya for further processing and I have to wait another 6 months for the final approval letter then only I can apply for the passport. Sometimes,I think these bureaucrats just love to bury themselves with letters.........

2) Baby

Baby is officially in Kuching now and I'm the caretaker for their house in Shah Alam since his brother is lazy guy. A quarter of their stuff has been moved,the next quarter would be send later today and they are leaving half of their stuff here especially the bulky ones.

3) Car

My car is back.Double Yeay,me. So now,I got me self legs.Finally, I can enjoy my holidays.

3 comments:

William said...

The immigration department is much more efficient these days... but some things just stay the same.

the viennamese said...

Wow it takes that long to get a passport? Hmm... I guess they like more letters so they can look busy. :P

ichimaru akira said...

Will: Sigh,if the present is like this,I can't imagine how it was in the past

Evann: Yeah,cos I changed my citizenship and all