Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PDA

I'm not going to talk about Blackberrys or Iphone. I'm talking about Public Display of Adoration (PDA).

This morning,I had to go to P.A.S to get a new memory card and repair the N71 that my tranny aunt gave me earlier in the month. I hate doing unimportant things especially stuff that requires spending. ( I want a sugar daddy).

While waiting for the phone,I did some window-shopping when I saw a gay couple kissing in the toilet.I know that P.A.S has a few glory holes for u know what. But this couple is kissing near the sinks area. Lucky,they were Chinese if not Jais would have been there pronto. I just cough a loud and told them to get a room. They were surprised and walk off with smiles in their faces. Too much love between them,I guess.

Next case of PDA was near the Bowling Center, this time it was a straight malay couple,they were just hugging each other,ignoring the cold stares that the others were given.

I am not the person who likes PDA a lot,well maybe in movie halls where its all dark but still I prefer saving all that energy and adoration for the bed room where I could anyting and besides I don't think that I need to tell ppl that He's Mine with PDA,there are subtler moves to do that.

4 comments:

William said...

100 kali lebih hebat di Singapura.

freddiewee said...

where's P.A.S?

Scribbler said...

Amen to that dear.

ichimaru akira said...

Will: nah,Spore lebih gerek.They make on the bus.

Freddie: Its stands Plaza Alam central

Scribbler: Amen