Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bday celebration pt 3 and 4:Dining with the twinks

* I'm tired of writing the same topic again and again so I'm going to finish it all today...

1/05/2010

After celebrating with my family,I went out for dinner with yamcha gang and to my surprise,R wants to follow me out.

We dined at Kenny Rogers and I got another cake from Secret Recipe,this time is was Indulgence.(Yummy cake). R was a dear cos most of the yamcha geng got dirty mouths (me included),they kept pointing out those cute twinks who are obviously gay and kept asking whether I have gotten myself a 2nd wife in front of R. Luckily,R was smart and replied that I was looking for a 3th wife and my 1st wife is my lappy and 2nd wife is him. (yes,its tough to be my lover).

2/05/2010

I brought the family to Tony Roma's cos my dad was saying that he wants to treat me and the family to sumting good and I'm sick of eating at the neighborhood restaurants. On arrival,I forgot that Tony Roma's got alcohol and therefore wasn't halal. Luckily,the manager assured my dad that there's no lard nor pork being served,the mom wasn't convinced with the explanation given so we waited till there's another Muslim family to enter the diner which wasn't a long wait.

After ordering,I noticed that there was a group of youngsters celebrating their friends bday and after locating the bday boy,it turned out to be someone cute and twinky,btw his name is Jonathan. The frens were okay looking,there were more gals than guys but one of the guys have a big butt,just the way that I like it. The bday boy was damm nice,doing all the dares that the frens asked,he even kissed the big butt boy.(Mom was shocked at the sight).

After having dinner,the waiter came out with a bday surprise which is a free Rocky Mountain with a candle on top,turns out that the dad told the waiter that there's a bday boy in the house,they also gave me a bday card.

ps: still got 1 more party which is on next week.

7 comments:

William said...

Well, hotels serve alcohol and are still considered halal.

Anonymous said...

wowww u have such a long bday celebration.

Mark said...

Wah, so many b'day celebrations one...

I mish Tony Roma's! Food there is sooo good. Let's just say I love my meat XD

Ash Godiva said...

Your dad treating you...glad to hear that!:)

said...

lucky u~ so many parties :)

Unknown said...

it's a lot of celebration. wow. either i spend my birthday alone at home or a quiet dinner with bf. never have a series of celebrations ^^




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

ichimaru akira said...

Will: I know that,the mum don't

Happy,Mark,Jino,L and Count: yeah,Its the 1st time for me too,didn't know that they wanted to splash so much money on me.

Mark: hahahha..I know what u mean